For us, a coach is someone who shares his knowledge and skills with other people. We offer the opportunities and functions to become a coach yourself, or to find a coach and mentor for yourself.
Are you a coach or want to become one?
★ You want to share your passion, your skills and your knowledge with others?
★ For you body, fitness, nutrition and / or mindset is an issue?
★ You already have videos, plans and other material?
★ Are you already a coach and want to win new customers?
★ Do you have followers who want to be coached by you?
★ You want to build your own business without risk?
✓ Your own hosted coach page
✓ Help with creating your profile
✓ Features and tools to work as a coach easier
✓ Personal dashboard & automated billing
✓ Participation in the Leaderboard
✓ Personal Coach Support
✓ Possibility of self-promotion (eg present your sponsors, link to your online shop)
Then you are exactly right with us! We offer you the chance to take your business and your story a step further without your own website or investment, your passion and what you do and love.
On Skilliam you can find all topics related to the body. From A like aerobic training to Z like Zumba. In between, it's about fitness, yoga, strength training or nutrition. The diversity of topics is huge, allowing unlimited opportunities for coaches and users.
The start - easy, fast and free
• Registration - create your own coach profile in a few minutes
• Content & Design - Describe & share your story and design your page
• Create your offer - What do you offer and what do you want to ask for it? Of course, your offer can be changed and extended at any time. In addition, you have the opportunity to choose if and how much you want to ask for it.
• Let's go - Tell your friends, fans and customers about your site and your offer.
You have several options to earn money on skilliam.com:
♦ Your subscriptions & packages - Sell your knowledge and skills. Choose who should see what and how.
♦ Memberships - Get support from your fans and reward them for it!
♦ Referral - Boost other coaches and earn money (without disadvantage for the recruited coach).
♦ Prizes for the most diligent coaches - these are rewarded each month with great prizes!
Be creative! Create courses, post recipes, ... Courses & Workouts - Create training plans and nutrition plans. General plans for everyone or personalized, as a limited offer.
Content - Videos & Photos
Upload your videos. Offer access to your content. Use existing content, bind content (eg YouTube) and create new ones.
Tell us your story. Blog, Vlog and write about everything that moves you and what is important to you.
Accompany your customers & followers on their way. Chat with private messages and in groups.
Individual combinations & courses
Combine your offers and offer special and limited packages and coachings.
Specials & Behind the Scenes
Show your fans content that they will not see anywhere else.
.. and much more!
✓ Use for free and no contract
✓ You can get started right away - no costs such as web hosting, landing pages, maintenance, ..
✓ Secure SSL encryption
✓ No ads - unless there is something to win!
✓ Give your community new ways to communicate with you
✓ Win new fans and customers
✓ Earn money with your content
✓ Scale your business
✓ Bring other coaches
.. and many more benefits!
We take care of the complicated things so you can focus on your business. The technical part is our job, you can focus on your community and your offer.
The use of the page and your profile is free as a coach and without any risk. We only earn something, if you earn something.
We also want everything to be transparent. A coach gets from his sold subscriptions 80%. The other 20% covers all costs and payment service providers.
Hi there, I have one more question!
If any questions have come up, we'll be happy to help.
Just send us an email:
email@example.com - If you want to become a coach!
firstname.lastname@example.org - If you're already a coach!
Are you curious? Then it starts now!